Specialisme Growth Hacker(s)
- Carrièreniveau Junior
- Werkervaring Minder dan 3 jaar
- Regio Zuid-Holland
As Helloprint’s Growth Hacker, you play an important role in making Helloprint the biggest marketplace for printed products. You drive incremental growth by improving our customer journey and testing new ways of acquiring customers. You analyze qualitative and quantitative data, and prioritize and execute experiments and improvements.
You feel at home in a scale-up that is result & culture driven and you have a need for speed. You are curious, always looking for the latest techniques to boost our conversion rates and generate maximum growth. You work directly with our best Growth Hackers and Growth Marketeers within the Marketing Team. And work closely together with our Category Managers and Country Marketeers, the best UX/UI Designers and Full Stack Developers.
What You Do
- You come up with improvements that really make a difference for our customers. You put on your commercial and technical hat and implement smart solutions and quick wins that make our visitors convert;
- You analyze qualitative and quantitative data. You get your insights from screen recordings, heatmaps, drop-off funnels, exit intent surveys, competitor websites, and our Customer Service Team.
- You work together with our UX/UI Designers, Developers, Pricing Managers, and Marketers to implement all improvements and realize results.
What we’re looking for
- A bachelors or masters degree in Business Economics, Physics or Psychology or comparable;
- But more importantly: You have a truly commercial mindset. If it doesn’t sell, something isn’t right and something has to change;
- A growth mindset. You are not only multi-disciplinary but also a non-stop learner;
- A critical thinker. Anyone can look at a website design and say “this is terrible.” But you are able to articulate exactly what isn’t working and what could be better and why. The key is using data to examine how visitors are using our website, what problems or bottlenecks they face, and how to take them away;
- At least 2+ years of experience and a diverse background in areas such as analytics, web development, website testing, and online marketing;
- You are super curious. You have to have a strong sense of curiosity that pushes you to read, ask questions, research, and dig deep into what makes people convert;
- A love for technology and e-commerce. You understand best practices for UI and UX for landing pages and product funnels.
What We Offer
- Attractive salary and bonus structure;
- Stock Option Program possibility after six months;
- A unique challenge at a fast-growing European e-commerce company;
- Smart and highly driven co-workers who work on big challenges and a big dream;
- A fast-paced learning curve and opportunities to grow and develop yourself in an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- An unique culture with 32 nationalities and with an average age of 30;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- Great office locations. In The Netherlands, Rotterdam on the Witte de Withstraat, just 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station; in Valencia, Spain in the heart of the city Center. You can work in both locations;
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on us. Enough to keep you going all day;
- 24/7 access to our HelloFit gym;
More About Helloprint
Helloprint is the number one marketplace for customized print products. We bring local production and delivery to a global audience of creative entrepreneurs, SMBs and e-commerce companies, reducing cost, speed of delivery and carbon footprint. What differs Helloprint, is our 200+ team from 32 countries, all working in an entrepreneurial culture where freedom and responsibility are leading to high performance. We are driven by our culture, motivated by impact and focused on creating something beautiful together. We love diversity, we love change and we love to give back where we can.
Up for it?
Our Helloprint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal – knowing for sure that you and Helloprint are both up for it in the long run. Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our Helloprint Culture Book.
When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all the steps that will be part of our process. Enthusiastic? Start today.
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself!
- acquisition will not be appreciated; potential talent only please!
Vacature geplaatst door de moderator van Innovationjobs. Wil je zelf een vacature plaatsen? Maak dan gratis een account aan. Mail voor meer informatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org of bel +31 (0)850 290 187