Specialisme Product OwnerGrowth Hacker(s)
- Carrièreniveau Senior
- Werkervaring Tussen 3 jaar en 6 jaar
- Regio Noord-Holland
We’re Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we’re just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 10000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
Emails and notifications are the main channel of communication with our community and core to our growth strategy. You will own our company-wide email & notification strategy, and be responsible for all the emails and notifications being sent to our users, directly impacting our company’s growth.
You will oversee the transition from email being a mainly marketing focused channel to a product focused channel. In this role, you will work closely together with our Head of Growth, Product and Development teams.
- Set up and execute the product roadmap of the E-mail product team.
- Cultivate a deep and thorough knowledge of our users. Use data to understand how users engage with our platform, track industry trends to understand where we can add value and the competitive landscape to stay ahead at all times. You actively share this knowledge within the organization.
- Collaborate with your product team (developers, UX designer, data scientists, etc) to deliver and optimize a best in class email channel.
- Develop and execute automated lifecycle journeys and one-off campaigns across our email channel to increase activation rate, user engagement, conversions, subscriber retention and renewal rates.
- Identify and apply best practices to measure, analyze, test and determine new opportunities and provide recommendations for improved customer experience.
- Consistently launch and monitor experiments designed to impact user- activation, engagement, retention and conversion rates.
- Work with the data team to highlight key engagement and churn indicators, and leverage data to continuously strive for personalization at every touchpoint.
- Set objectives, proactively measure and report results to the wider organization.
The kind of person we are looking for
- 4+ years of proven experience working with emails as either a product manager, engineer, lifecycle- or email marketing manager.
- Well-versed in the technical aspects regarding emails including: building automated campaigns, integrating dynamic content within emails, etc.
- An understanding of relevant concepts like: email deliverability and email rendering.
- Experience with creating, maintaining, monitoring and reporting on automated workflows in ESPs like Customer.io. And the ability to perform thorough, detailed analysis to make decisions based on the available data.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- Experience with A/B testing and growth experimentation (knowledge of statistics is as plus).
Working at Creative Fabrica
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents’ place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important – we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We’d love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the “Apply now” button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Vacature geplaatst door de moderator van Innovationjobs. Wil je zelf een vacature plaatsen? Maak dan gratis een account aan. Mail voor meer informatie naar email@example.com of bel +31 (0)850 290 187